Monday, March 24, 2008

Beginning of the Ludlam fam blog....

Wow, this is my first blog....kinda cool. It is now March of 2008 and after nearly 3 years of being a family of 3 - we are about to be a family of 4 (plus Hemi, of course). Our new addition, Emery O'Meara is scheduled to arrive just days after Ian's 3rd birthday. And, NO, it was not planned that way and certainly not the way I would have it, but a blessing we will whole-heartedly accept! Birthdays will be quite interesting in the years to come.....imagine the stress I will put on myself!

We have done lots of cool things this year and Ian has really grown and learned so much. He is so much fun and the absolute apple of our eyes'....truly a gift from GOD. He can't wait to meet Emery and already talks to her and tells her he loves her.....he can't wait for her to be able to go into the spiderman tunnel with him! I have to tell him she'll be quite small for some time, so it may be awhile....

No comments: