Wednesday, December 24, 2008
It's never too late...
...to start blogging again! I am ashamed to say, I started this in March of 2008 with every intention to tend to it's every need. Well, then May came and the Ludlam's were blessed with an extra special Gift from God....her name is Emery O'Meara Ludlam. "Emery", because I have come to know that "Thompson" is not, in fact, my true maiden name. It is "Emery". My grandfather, (Robert Lee Thompson)was supposed to be born Robert Lee Emery. Instead, his mother did not want him taking the married name (for undisclosed reasons)and she bestowed upon him HER maiden name of Thompson. Interesting, huh? "O'Meara" to honor Michael's deceased mother, Ellen. It was her maiden name. So, now that Emery is all grown up and 7 months old, I thought why not continue the blog?!! I did intend to start yesterday, but got sidetracked at all the backgrounds and headers one can use to "bling" your blog! Today is Christmas Eve and I am so excited for tomorrow...Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment