Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A time to celebrate

This past weekend we had an amazing time! We celebrated Ian's 4th and Emery's 1st birthday with good friends, family and fun at the Spraygrounds.



The kids had a blast and it was so fun to see them all going crazy on a hot, hot May day. Papaw and Anna from Texas came in for the bash and it was a great time. The kids got some really neat things and we really appreciate everyone who came. Now that the party is over, Ian has been sick, sick, sick...he has an ear infection and has had a fever hovering between 101 and 103. Not fun! I don't have much time to type, as I have got to get some sleep, but here are some things worth mentioning:

Ian turned 4 on May 11
Emery will turn 1 on May 16
Emery is cutting her two molars...ouch
I got a FLIP Ultra HD camcorder for Mother's day (yay me)
Ian has finished soccer and will play again this fall
Emery has begun whole milk, however, will only take it from a bottle
Emery has been walking for an entire 3.5 months

No comments: