Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Easter came and went and we have TONS of candy in our house! Not too mention, my mom and stepdad just returned from overseas and they brought back some Bavarian chocolate...yummy! We had a great Sunday, very low-key. The kids got their baskets and were thrilled and we spent the morning playing with their goods!






Later in the morning, Sicka came over and we dyed some eggs, while Emery napped. Played outside for awhile, letting the eggs dry and then we hunted them. Back inside for some rough-housing and play. Ian loves his Sicka and hates it when he's gone. Sicka is a good playmate!


We are busy planning Ian & Emery's 4th & 1st birthday party and I am trying not to let it stress me out. It's going to be a great time and I always enjoy seeing Ian play with all of his friends. Such a long way he has come this year, overcoming his shyness. He is no holds barred, now!

I am still trying to figure out my role in Epilepsy Awareness. Now that the stroll is over, I feel a bit empty and have realized that I am not done yet. I don't know what I am supposed to do, but I am knee-deep in it and I know it's something I hold dear to my heart. Jake and his family continue to need your prayers and thoughts. Times are very tough right now and there is a lot to be thankful for, but a long road ahead of them. Read more about Jake's progress here

No comments: