Tuesday, May 19, 2009

D I N O S A U R R O A R

Emery is obsessed with one of Ian's books...DINOSAUR ROAR. She can pick it out from a bookshelf of books and will carry it straight to me and say "mm, mm, mm". When she does this, I know this is going to be a 30 minute ordeal, as 5 times through is not sufficient. It's a book of opposites, very simple. Her favorite part is the first 6 pages or so..."Dinosaur ROAR." "Dinosaur squeak." "Dinosaur FIERCE." "Dinosaur meek." She laughs so hard it is so adorable. The ending says "all sorts of dinosaurs, eating their lunch. GOBBLE, GOBBLE. NIBBLE,NIBBLE. MUNCH, MUNCH...S C R U N C H! The way I say it makes her dance and giggle...too cute!



Today at school, Ian's class got up in front of all of the kids and sang/signed a song! It was so cute and funny to see them all going crazy. Ian was sick last week, so they celebrated his birthday today. He stood so brave at the front while everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. I got it on video, but no photos.

No comments: