As the summer comes to a close, well not the summery temperatures, but the days of no school...we have been busy seeing the free movies at the mall, lunch with Mamaw & Papaw, swimming in the pool, going to the beach and hanging out with good friends. Honeymoon Island is just down the street, almost, and it is absolutely beautiful. It creates a low tide pool for the babies to sit in and splash around. We truly are blessed to live in such a beautiful state. I know I take it for granted, always "dreaming" of the day I move back to Texas. It is beautiful and I should realize it more often.
Emery and Faith, splashing around and enjoying the water!
Ian & his buddy, Alexander...not wanting to let me take a picture
Emery loves this bag! It's the bag I use to carry all of the sunscreen and lip balm. She will empty it and refill it, over and over and over again! It is her favorite!
Love this shot...daddy and Ian playing in the pool. Ian would run and jump in trying to splash Emery. I think this is proof we need a slip and slide.
Emery snacks on goldfish and her crocs...no lie...the girl is obsessed with sticking shoes in her mouth! It drives me insane.
Ian taking a timeout from the pool to give Emery some kisses! Such a good big brother.



No comments:
Post a Comment