We purchased annual passes to Sea World this year and we finally got to use them. Orlando is about 1.5 hours away, and we got up early and headed over to one of my all-time favorite places...I am a sucker for anything under the sea! Our first show was the Dolphin show. It was simply amazing...the acrobats, the macaw's, the diving stunts, the dolphins, the trainers...it was just jaw-dropping. Ian & Emery gazed on in amazement and I caught myself with my mouth open a few times. To some it is no big deal, but I just think it is so incredible. The Shamu show was the next big one we watched, and I was a bit disappointed. It wasn't, at all, how I remembered back in the 80's. There were like 5 killer whales and they just didn't do as much. Maybe the Orca's were having an off day, I don't know. The kids enjoyed it, nonetheless and that was our goal! We saw everything under the sea, played on a giant maze of nets, rode rides and played in the sand. It was a great day and we can't wait to go back. We still have to see the Polar Bears and The Polar Express exhibit...we love that it is so close and we can pretty much go whenever we want.
No comments:
Post a Comment