We will definitely have to get back before it gets too hot. The hightlight of the trip took place with the orangutan's. One of them decided to launch a wooden block into the crowd (almost hitting my child in the cabeza) to start a game of catch. Friday was Michael's birthday. The big 3-4. Ian and I had fun baking and decorating daddy's cake. (notice the chunk of icing smeared and missing from the top left corner)
We sang happy birthday and just hung out Friday night. Saturday was one of Ian's classmate's birthday party. The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast. It was a spongebob theme, so the hit was catching jellyfish. This wasn't an activity where they really caught jellyfishes, but a bubble blower blowing bubbles and the kids ran around with nets catching the "jellyfishes"!
It was too cute! Emery enjoyed just being outside and watching the big kids run around. Saturday night we went out to celebrate Michael's birthday at Lee Roy Selmon's. Such good BBQ! Emery was not on her best behavior and did not want to sit still. She did, however, eat a very large portion of mac-n-cheese in between her loud outbursts! I was trying to explain these outbursts to someone the other day and the best way to describe it is her just making a noise out of her mouth and not stopping until her breath has run out. Oh no, it's not a short outburst...it's a loooooooooooooooooong winded bout of loud noise! It is so funny, but it surprises us all and we all just wonder what she is thinking! She is very vocal and very strong-willed, that one. It was nice to be out and eating some great food, however, I did not get to spend much time with my brother or my parents, as I was tending to Miss Emery. Then she pooped her pants. That's always a good time in a restaurant. Right as we were about to leave. Gotta love that!
Hard to believe I leave for TX in 12 days. I am so in a Texas state of mind. Can't hardly wait.
Please pray for the Peters' family. Pray for Jake and pray for these damn seizures to STOP. My heart aches for them. Truly, it does and I just wish it could all come under control. Pray for patience, understanding, love and for the new meds they just switched to. These HAVE to work. They just do.



No comments:
Post a Comment