Had a great weekend with friends and family! Friday night mommy got together with some friends for some cocktails, food and games. We had a great time and I am now a big fan of the Love Martini...who knew I'd like martini's?! Saturday, we took Papaw to Maggiano's for his birthday celebration and then I attended a baby shower for my sister-in-law's sister. Again, great food and a great time. Sunday, we attended a birthday party at Pump It Up for one of Ian's classmates. He had a great time, however, I knew something was wrong when he didn't want to eat birthday cake or ice cream. Came home, took his temperature and it was very slight at 100.2. That night we made a cake for Papaw to celebrate the actual day and Ian ate two whole pieces. Still, I knew he needed to go see the doctor...let's rule out swine, shall we?
We just returned from the doctor and NO, it is not swine! $50 later for prescriptions and a cool Shrek sticker, we have a note NOT to attend school until Wednesday, for he has Bronchitis. Yay. Let's just hope this contagious virus does NOT spread to anyone else. We just had a Burger King milkshake and bought a new pair of sunglasses...if you asked him, he'd say life is pretty good right now.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment